The first week of March is over. Let's see what happened in the VR / AR circle this week. The following is a brief overview. For more information, please click on the VR Gyroscope Daily. For more details, please pay attention to the VR gyroscope website (www.vrtuoluo.cn).
Big Events and Big Factory Trends:
- Shinjuku VRZONE, Japan's largest VR offline experience store, will close on March 31.
- China Unicom completed the news center of Beijing Median and Asian Conferences and achieved 5G full coverage.
- CNN launched its news channel in Magic Leap One
- Facebook has filed a new patent for finger tracking by reading electrical signals from wristbands
- The declaration of VR policy in Nanchang will begin in 2019
- It costs $3,500! Microsoft Hololens 2 Evaluation: Super Multi-Person Collaboration and Interaction
- Microsoft will hold Hybrid Reality Development Day from May 2 to 3 to collect feedback on Holo Lens2
- Trimble XR10, the first HoloLens 2 customized product, was released for $4750
& nbsp; MWC2019:
- Epic Games announces that UE will support Microsoft HoloLens2
- Qualcomm's first commercial 5G PC chipset, 8cx, may be launched by the end of the year
- External media speculate that the field of view angle of Holo Lens 2 is 43 x 29.
- Mozilla announced that it will develop Firefox Reality AR web browser for Holo Lens2
- Vuzix launched the enterprise-class smart eyeglasses M400, the first time to carry Qualcomm XR1
- Visbit and China Mobile, Pico show "5G edge cloud + 12K VR + 4K screen display" of ultra-high definition transmission, playback and display
- Tairuo Technologies nreal cooperates with Qualcomm and LG Uplus Telecom Operators in Korea
- HTC showcases innovative 5G Mobile Intelligent Network Center HTC 5G Hub, which will support Vive Focus Linkage
- See Science and Technology United Canada's well-known program vendors, exhibit 5G + 8K VR live broadcasting
- HTC Chairman Wang Xuehong: The impact of 5G on HTC VIVE VR is not only the speed increase
- LetinAR, a Korean AR startup, uses pinhole-effect optical devices to bring more FOV and depth of field to AR glasses.
- Pico Shows G2 4K+5G Cloud VR
- Qualcomm Moulong 855 mobile platform will provide AR/VR experience through USB-C interface
- Azure Kinect, Microsoft's independent depth sensor, is priced at $399 & nbsp.
- Ericsson and China Unicom announced the launch of 5G Intelligent Port & nbsp in Qingdao.
& nbsp; hot information:
- The Grand VR Reconstruction Project of Japanese NHK Television Station: Real-view Restoration of Tokyo in 1964
- Fate/Grand Order VR has over 200,000 downloads and is free to sign on to PSN Port uniform.
- February 28, The Heart of Kingdom VR Experience was launched in Europe
- Angry Birds developer Resolution Games announced that it is developing several Oculus Quest games.
& nbsp; financing mergers and acquisitions:
- VR game developer Hipfire Games announced $205,000 in financing
- Nerve-controlled brain-computer interface CTRL-labs finances another $28 million
- VR Founding Source Technology in the field of politics and law was financed by HTC and selected by Vive X
& nbsp; the first time to understand XR Information & nbsp; & nbsp;
& nbsp; Focus on VR Gyro Official Network (vrtuoluo.cn)
The connection mode of VR gyroscope:
Business Cooperation | Interview | Contribution:
Watermelon (Microsignal 186590320)
Wenjing (Wechat mutou_kiki)
Exchange and Sharing
Submission mailbox: [email protected]